Sushi rice and seafood, etc. rolled in dried seaweed sheets. There are countless varieties of sushi rolls differing in ingredients and thickness. Sushi rolls prepared “inside out” are very popular outside of Japan, but rarely found in Japan.
Making a reservation at Délicious restaurant is easy and takes just a couple of minutes.
+359 562 958
Small rice balls with fish, shellfish, etc. on top. There are countless varieties of nigirizushi, some of the most common ones being tuna, shrimp, eel, squid, octopus and fried egg.
Welcome to Delicious
“First and foremost I am a chef, whether behind the stove at one of my Northern California restaurants or for the past 15 years in front of the camera on my Food Network cooking shows. Creating new dishes and flavor combinations that bring cooks and our restaurant guests pleasure is my job and I love it.”
The Sushi Chef: Kiyokawa
After nearly 20 years in the City of Angels, sushi chef Satoshi Kiyokawa has become a staple in the LA sushi scene from behind the counter at his Beverly Hills restaurant, Go By Kiyokawa. Kiyokawa draws inspiration from the simple things in life, but his food is anything but ordinary.
Taking notes from his upbringing in Kobe, Japan, Kiyokawa’s style is deeply rooted in traditional Japanese practices. By tapping into his own creativity, he has crafted a truly one-of-a-kind experience: dishes like his “smoked” salmon nigiri and hand-carved ice bowls have earned
him a loyal following among Angelenos. By focusing on unique presentation and top quality fish in a city known for its sushi, Kiyokawa delivers an entertaining yet intimate sushi experience in the heart of Los Angeles.
- Accademia Italiana della Cucina, Cucina Eccellente for Tratto del Campazzo (1991)
- Michelin Guide, One Michelin Star (2002)
- Gambero Rosso, Up and Coming Chef Award (2002)
- ESPRESSO Guide Performance of the Year (2004)
- Lo Mejor de La Gastronomía, International Award (2005)
- Golosaria, Creative Restaurant of the Year (2006)
- Identità Golose, Best Creative Chef (2007)
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Highest New Entry (2009)
- Les Grandes Tables du Monde (2010)
- Identità Golose, Chef of the Year (2010)
- BMW Guide, Restaurant of the Year (2010)
- Andrew Harper Hideaway Report, Restaurant of the Year (2010)
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Chef’s Choice Award (2011)
- Lo Mejor de la Gastronomía, El Restaurante del Día 9.25 (2011)
- Michelin Guide, Three Michelin Stars (2011)
- Gambero Rosso Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 95 (2012)
- “ESPRESSO” Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 19,75 (2012)
- Touring 2012 Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 93 (2012)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 1920 (2007)
“Good painting is like good cooking - it can be tasted, but not explained.” — MALCOLM GLADWELL
Out of all the place I have visited in the world, I have found Haddon to be the most beautiful and delightful. The delicious scones in Haddon's restaurant are the best I have had anywhere. The grounds are so magical I can almost imagine the days when my ancestors rode across them, armor and swords clanking and horses everywhere, as they rode off to fight wherever needed. Haddon has managed to give a magnificent glimpse into the past while still retaining all its charm. Thank you for such a delight.
"Life tastes better with Délicious" — CHARLES F. LUMMISStarted off with the Mixed Seafood Sampler (Venetian Style). Foe our main dish we ordered the Vermicelli with Cuttle Fish Ink Sauce over Polenta and Tuscan Roast Lamb Chops. Everything was delicious.
"Create with the heart; cook with love." — M.F. MOONZAJERThe food was excellent and the service was the best we’ve experienced in Venice so far. We’ll definitely come back to try out more of the dishes!
Find your perfect venue
Whether you are planning an intimate dinner for friends, a corporate luncheon,
or an extravagant soirée, you will find the perfect setting at Délicious.
Make a Reservation
For further questions, please call
|Week days||9.00 – 18:00|
|Saturday||10.00 – 17:00|